For more info contact Paul Porteous Ph: 0400 146 678
film Entry criteria
- The Mission Beach Outdoor Film Festival is open to film makers of all ages and experience (you don't need to be a pro to enter).
- Film entries must be no longer than 6 minutes. Our judges prefer quality over quantity! It is fine to submit a 2 minute long film.
- All films must be filmed in HD (1080 or higher) and Mp4 format
- Any music used in your short film must be royalty free, or used only with express permission from the original artist. We can't breach copyright laws by publicly broadcasting copyrighted music. Take the time to find a track that is suitable please (links below).
- Film submissions must not be uploaded, posted or shared online prior to our screening night.
- All film entries must have a name/title.
- All films must be 16:9 ratio (widescreen) and mp4 file format is preferred.
- All film footage should be recorded locally in TNQ and promote the outdoors.
- No graphic content (nudity, violence, swearing etc) keep your film and music PG for a wide audience to enjoy.
- We do not condone films that are personally defamatory or harmful to the environment. We reserve the right to refuse entry to any film we deem unfit for public viewing.
- It is free to enter this competition and if you submit a film you get free entry to the event at the Garage bar on the screening night.
- Film entries must be submitted on a USB drive to the Garage Bar no later than August 20th 2017. If you would like to submit a short film by post or email arrangements can be made by contacting Paul Porteous directly.